Do you own a DSLR but still take average, boring photos?
“Use your computer, laptop or smart phone to get expert advice with easy-to-follow instructions whenever you need it!”
Evan Sharboneau here…
As you probably know, I’ve helped over 9.2 million photographers create stunning images using digital cameras.
Above is an example of a recent personal work
Now, I’ve got something NEW for you – and it’s very cool.
After helping beginners for 5 years, I see exactly what’s stopping you from taking photos that really impress your friends and family… and will sell online, at shows, and even galleries.
So if you’re struggling to get the most out of your camera and finally be recognized for your own amazing photographs, then what I’m about to share will make you extremely happy…
I Used To Be Like You
Look, I understand how it feels to compare your own photographs with what we see in magazines, books, and online forums.
As a beginner, it’s not only frustrating but can get depressing, wondering “how was that shot taken?”… thinking “it’s probably because they have a better camera than me”… or “I’ll take photos that good, eventually”.
Like you, I didn’t know the secrets. I couldn’t afford expensive cameras or classes. But I wanted to take good photos TODAY, not “someday”…
Are These Questions And Concerns Stopping You From Becoming A Better Photographer?
- Do you own a DSLR camera but take mediocre photographs – a sign that you lack the skill and confidence to get the best results?
- Have you thought about upgrading your equipment, believing that will improve your photos?
- Are you lost when it comes to exposure, aperture, ISO/ASA, depth of field, lighting, lenses, filters, post-production and other difficult concepts?
- Do you still have questions or feel overwhelmed after reading blogs, forums, books, and tutorials?
- Have you thought about taking photography classes – but want to save time and money?
- Do you think you’re not ready to be a professional – a mindset that you must overcome to succeed, get recognized, and sell your own photos?
Bad Photos Are Not Your Fault
More old photos of mine. Do your photos look like these?
How did I go from beginner to having photographs showcased on DeviantART, Flickr, print ads, billboards, posters, magazines, and book covers?
Well, I never took classes. Anywhere. Ever.
Instead, I went around my town and shot photos with a low-end Nikon D50.
My first attempts were “ordinary”, nothing special. Online I saw photos better than mine and literally thought they were mysterious. I couldn’t figure out how they did it!
But then… I discovered a few BASIC PRINCIPLES that make it possible to take good photos, every time, no matter what camera’s in my hands.
With these principles, I can take a couple shots and feel comfortable knowing at least one will be a “keeper”.
It’s WAY BETTER than digging through 100 shots hoping that one is just “okay”.
Now I’m aware of WHAT to look for… WHEN to photograph… HOW to get the shot I want. And I can be sure that a photo will be good – even before it’s taken.
It’s like I found a reflex that just “knows” when to click the shutter!
Seriously, this changed my life…
How To Quickly Learn Everything You Need To Create
Your shots CAN look like these! Here’s how…
Let’s be real: after getting a DSLR you found it takes more than reading the manual to get professional results from it.
Then your hunt for more information and answers began.
But there’s a TON of information about photography, and it’s so unorganized!
I learned by doing meticulous research, putting it all together on my own. After spending years of applying what I discovered, I began sharing with friends online.
Nobody prepared me for the flood of questions about landscapes, portraits, sports, studio photography… and my weird ability to just grab a camera and start taking great photos without any effort whatsoever.
Now I’ve got the answers you’re looking for, and they’re here on this website.
Just Imagine Being Able To…
- Choose the right DSLR on a budget and still get all the desired features
- Properly hold a DSLR and stop looking like a complete idiot out in the field
- Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling
- GET CRISP, CLEAR SHOTS when photographing anything, including people, objects, skies and landscapes
- Avoid the 6 common beginner mistakes of COMPOSITION and easily create brilliant images instead
- Finally grasp a complete understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO for total control over MOTION and DEPTH OF FIELD
- Learn the “secret” time of day when most professional photos are shot
- Understand Exposure and Metering so pictures won’t be too bright or too dark, but “just right”
- Properly select camera WHITE-BALANCE and stop worrying about photos coming out too orange or having incorrect, ugly colors
- Select the BEST LENSES to create appropriate, proportional, non-distorted, aesthetically pleasing images… no matter the situation
- Take JAW-DROPPING panoramic shots
- Use FOCUS correctly and know what focus points to avoid in a scene
- Choose the BEST EQUIPMENT, including flash, filters, camera bag, tripod, tripod head, batteries, battery recharger, strap, camera mount, and memory cards
- Use external FLASH to control motion, remove red-eye, add drama, and give your images an edgy, high-class, professional look…
- Use FILTERS to control light coming through the lens, remove glare, and even make the colors in a scene appear more saturated
- Get NATURAL HDR shots that don’t look fake or “over-done”
Photography Masterclass is a set of 29 videos totaling 11 hours 26 minutes of in-depth training that will show you how to get the most out of any DSLR camera.
Each video thoroughly explains something you need to know to become a better photographer…FAST.
I created the Masterclass after noticing how many people struggle with their cameras, unable to take great photographs. And judging by the results others have achieved because of the step-by-step video tutorials, I’m confident this will help YOU too.
These videos are hosted and streamed online so you can watch them immediately, from any device with a web browser and internet connection.
And I separated the 29 videos into 4 Modules for quick, easy reference. You can go through them from start-to-finish… or watch what’s important for you now and next time you’re stuck, come back for more information and inspiration.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside Photography Masterclass…
Module 1: Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
Module 2: Photography Equipment
Module 3: Composition and Shot Planning
Module 4: Post-Production and Software